Alright, I'm back. Not that anyone actually checks my blog anyway. However, I think I'm going to open it up, take off the privacy settings, so that I can share our story of J's progress through JDM. Then I'll share the blog information so that others can keep track of us through this. I'm still deciding though.
If you're interested in learning more about JDM (Juvenile Dermatomyositis "der-mat-0-my-o-site-is"), there is a great website/organization called Cure JM, http://www.curejm.com/ is the link. There are some overviews about what JDM is, some message boards for support, information on how to raise money to help cure JDM. It is giving us lots of information and support as we try to understand where we are in this and where we need to be.
Also, it has given us the information for the leading expert in JDM, Dr. Pachman in Chicago. We are going to call her office this week, looking for a second opinion. We really feel that our doctors here at Scottish-Rite are on the right path, but we would like to have the opinion of the leading expert.
So, that's it. I might copy and paste some of my Facebook posts from the past couple of months to catch up the blog. I've been able to communicate with so many people through FB, making the immediate prayer requests easy to communicate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I checked it...on a whim...and was surprised! ha! Welcome back, friend
Post a Comment