Well, today was one of my favorite traditions of the season: The Davis Girls' Annual Cookie Exchange! Thanks, Holly, for having it at your house this year. I'm sure it was worth it, so you didn't have to drive all the way to my new house.
I love dearly each girl who came to the cookie exchange. It was very important to me, this year especially, to continue this tradition. With our move, I have felt it very important to maintain these friendships. Hence, this blog. I knew that if we didn't do the cookie exchange this year, that it wouldn't continue (at least not with me in the same group.)
Anyway, what a fantastic time we had. I opened all of the cookies tonight when I got home. They all look so yummy. The packages were beautiful. Great job, girls! Hopefully Kendra will post some pics so I can add them to my blog. She had her camera. Thanks for "documenting" our day, as Danyelle says!
Love you girls! Had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad to click on here and not see the same ol' news about the 'burb . . .what a fun party it was, too!! And you need to add the pics - especially the one with the tables set up for the camera that you wanted!! he!
It was so fun. I am already anxiously waiting for next year's.
Got your card today. The boys look great!
Post a Comment