I just invited a whole bunch more people to read my blog. I told a few girls last night that I feel silly inviting people to read this. However, I thought I should let our family read this so they can keep up with pictures of the boys. Then I just started inviting more friends to read. So, for anyone else who is new to reading the blog, I'll go back to the "Yes, I've caved" post. I never intended to blog at all. Seriously, I don't have any great insights into life and all of its meaning. My daily adventures with the boys in the past were pretty stressful, so I really didn't want to document that for everyone to read.
However, things have changed. With our move, I realized that I consider all of my Tarrant County friends to be lifelong relationships. We all keep pretending that I didn't really move, thinking that I've just been out of town or I was sitting on the other side of the auditorium at church and they didn't see me. With many of friends' blogs, I still feel that I'm very connected with their lives and their kids. This blog is the way that I'm maintaining my side of the connection.
So that's my explanation for all of the new readers. Yes, my family can give me grief. I can take it. Paul has already been giving me plenty of grief the last week or so. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!!! I finally have the link! I missed out on alot. You have been quite the blogger. Good Job!
It was great to see you last night. We need to get together again soon. Enjoy your trip!
I'm laughing at the post about blogging compulsion!! I think I wrote one time that you know you are a blogger when you have an event in your life, and you immediately think about how you need to blog about it! Welcome to my world . . .
I am so glad you did the blog thing. I will enjoy keeping up with your family:)
Post a Comment