Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Caved

Well, I have no idea what I'm doing, but with our move, I definitely feel like I need to stay in touch with everyone from home. I feel like I am still a part of everyone's lives, b/c of my constant lurking!!!! I know that Kendra, Monica, Holly, Anita, .......will know they have won the blogging peer pressure. So you're wondering what's going on here in the big M?



It has been two weeks since the boys started school. J had a field trip last week, and D will have one next week. I'm working hard to get to know the teachers, although I haven't had much facetime with them. I'm putting in extra effort to win them over, since I'm several weeks behind in the random gift giving and Sonic delivering! I will tell you that ever since I brought them cookies last week, D's teacher has been much nicer to me. Favorite Sonic drinks are next.



We met a neighbor finally last night. Really neat family who attends the church we have visited twice. They have boys basically the same age as ours and live in the house behind us. She scrapbooks and the boys were all quickly discussing Star Wars and Indiana Jones. I think it must be a perfect match. We are thankful to finally have met someone.



Well, that's it for now. I guess I will soon learn how to post pictures and all that. We went to a fun event here in town over the weekend, so I should be posting again soon with pics from that.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah! I am so glad you have officially joined the blog world! It is probably really Paul making us think it is you! Keep us updated on how the teacher treats go!

Kendra said...

I was so very excited to read the first 2 Tami posts. Made my heart so happy! And just so you know, DV and I are in process of watching season 5 of 24 . . not quite the late nighters that we once were, but we're doing at least 2 episodes a night (and think of you often during that! ha!)

Enjoyed my drive to work chat this am - thanks, friend.